Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
sunday morning groups
- Jr. High Life Groups — 7th and 8th grade students join together at 9:00 a.m. in the Jr. High Center to discover what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus. You and your friends can join a group of other students who are just like you. You'll be teamed up with one or two of the "coolest" adult leaders who do everything they can to encourage and show you how to become the disciple of Jesus that God has created you to be.
- Jr. High Winter Camp: February 9-12
- High School Hour — We gather each week in the Student Center at 9:00 a.m. with humor, worship, friendships, and growth in God’s Word. This hour serves as an open door to students in the Central Valley area — a launching pad for YOU to get involved!
wednesday evening groups
- Jr High Experience — Come to the Student Center for crazy games, incredible worship, relevant Bible teaching, fun friendships, laughter and much more. We meet on Wednesday nights during the school year from 6-7:30 p.m. We can’t wait to hangout with you.
- High School GROW Groups — These small groups are the main avenue for you to GROW spiritually, connecting you with God and others. This is where you will find significant relationships, and a safe place where you can be known, loved, and encouraged. We meet on Wednesday evenings from 6-7:30 in local homes where students are in same age and gender groups that meet weekly to discuss God’s Word, struggles, and rejoice in life with one another.
Interested? Sign up for a GROW Group at the High School Ministry Hour on Sundays in the Student Center or contact Pastor Stephen.
- Winter Camp: January 12-15, 2018
We believe students can do powerful things through the gifts God has given them. so we give them opportunities to serve in a variety of areas. Whether it is singing, cleaning up, or greeting first time guests, we believe there is a place for each student to serve. If interested, sign up at the table in the Jr High Room or in the Student Center.
Every month, we have special events like parties, service days, worship nights and retreats. We desire each student to experience this vibrant community of believers through fun and exciting events that give students a place to bring friends and connect with one another. Check the events sidebar for the latest or visit the events page!
special events & camps
High School students have the opportunity to serve with Mission2Mexico over spring break. Jr. high students are involved in local missions for two all-day service projects. Winter camps for both Jr. High & High School take place at Hume Lake. In the summer high school students attend Beach Camp (the event of the year!) and junior high students head back to Hume Lake for their awesome week!