Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. Where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Connect with us on Instagram!
sunday morning groups
- Jr. High Life Groups — 7th and 8th grade students join together at 9:00 a.m. in the Jr. High Center to discover what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus. You and your friends can join a group of other students who are just like you. You'll be teamed up with one or two of the "coolest" adult leaders who do everything they can to encourage and show you how to become the disciple of Jesus that God has created you to be.
- High School Hour — We gather each week in the Student Center at 9:00 a.m. with humor, worship, friendships, and growth in God’s Word. This hour serves as an open door to students in the Central Valley area — a launching pad for YOU to get involved!
wednesday evening groups
- Jr High Experience — We meet September-May on Wednesday nights from 6-7:30 p.m. We can’t wait to hangout with you. For more information contact Pastor Jared Irvine.
- Summer Events
- High School GROW Groups — We meet on Wednesday evenings September-May from 6-7:30 in local homes where students are in same age and gender groups that meet weekly to discuss God’s Word, struggles, and rejoice in life with one another. Interested? Sign up for a GROW Group at the High School Ministry Hour on Sundays in the Student Center or contact Pastor Stephen.
- Summer Events
- Jr. High Winter Camp: February at Hume Lake
- Jr. High Camp: July at Hume San Diego
- High School Winter Camp: January at Hume Lake
- High School Beach Camp: July at Emma Woods State Beach
We believe students can do powerful things through the gifts God has given them. If interested in serving, sign up at the Jr High or High School hour.
Every month, we have special events like parties, service days, worship nights and retreats. We desire each student to experience this vibrant community of believers through fun and exciting events that give students a place to bring friends and connect with one another. Check the events sidebar for the latest or visit the events page!
High School students have the opportunity to serve with Mission2Mexico over spring break. Jr. high students are involved in local missions at Grace Soccer Camp.